Engineering professionals deal with dynamic and high-pressure environment on a regular basis. So, when it comes to managing financial aspects of their projects, they require someone who can handle stress and satisfy developers, governments, and construction companies through strong financial data.
As engineering professionals need advice on a range of services, Lanop ensures that it structures its financials in a robust manner.
The list of services for engineers include:
- Payroll and Auto-Enrolment
- Annual Accounts
- Management Accounts
- Capital and Operational Expenditure Budgeting
- Cash Flows and Revenue Forecasting
- Tax Planning for the company and directors
- Director Remuneration Planning
- VAT and PAYE Support
- R&D Tax Credit Services
- Profitability and Expense Analysis
- Engineering Industry Benchmarking and KPI Management
- Industry and Market Analysis
- Advice on Company Strategy
- Raising Business Finance
- Mergers and Acquisitions Planning
- Income Certification for Mortgage Purposes
- Annual Investment Allowance
- Virtual Finance Director Services (Outsourced CFO)
- + Many More Customized Services
We deal with a range of engineering professionals including civil engineers, computer engineers, software engineers, design engineers, chemical engineers, and electrical engineers. You can focus on scoring and delivering your engineering projects while we keep your finances in order.