Planning to start a new business?
Don’t kill the thrill of it all with paperwork and legal jargon. Delegate that stuff to us.
See, because we’ve been there, we’re fully-qualified to advise on everything from the commercial viability of your ideas to whether you’ll need an offshore parent company.
In particular, we can:
- Prepare a comprehensive business plan
- Determine the best structure of your company: sole trader, partnership, limited liability partnership, or limited company
- Where appropriate, assist with company formation and company secretarial duties
- Register your new business with HM Revenue & Customs
- Establish relationships with banks, insurers etc.
- Prepare cashflow projections and assess finance needs
- Submit finance applications
- Sort bookkeeping, VAT, and payroll duties
- Manage tax and annual accounts
Clients Case Studies
Learn about the experiences that just a handful of our clients have had in working with us, and how we might be able to work with you.