This is one of the most complex tax regimes imposed on UK businesses – so complex, in fact, that many inadvertently overpay.
Adding insult to injury, because VAT regulations are always changing, it’s difficult for busy professionals to keep up with it all.
That’s why we provide a cost-effective VAT service, which includes:
- Assistance with VAT registration
- Advice on VAT planning and administration
- Use of the most appropriate scheme
- VAT control and reconciliation
- Compiling and submission of VAT returns
- Planning to minimise future Customs & Excise problems
They say size matters – and, when it comes to VAT, it’s true. HMRC has introduced a VAT scheme available to all small businesses with an annual taxable turnover of up to £150,000. With it:
- You pay a fixed rate of VAT over to HMRC (1% reduced rate applied for first year only)
- You keep the difference between what you charge your customers and pay to HMRC
- You can’t reclaim the VAT on your purchases – except for certain capital assets over £2,000
Clients Case Studies
Learn about the experiences that just a handful of our clients have had in working with us, and how we might be able to work with you.