When it comes to HMRC, business partners are expected to do twice as much as their lone-ranger counterparts.
First, they must register for both individual and collective self-assessment, then – unless the business opts for LLP status – they might also be personally liable for various debts.
This is why we provide support across the board, including:
- Advice on setting up a partnership
- Self-assessment registration
- Advice on allowable business expenditure
- Computation of taxable trading profits
- Preparation of tax returns
- Filling tax return to HMRC (Partnership and personal tax return)
- Advice on profit and capital sharing ratios
- Guidance on VAT registration
- Guidance on Capital allowances on capital assets
- Pension planning and NI contribution
- Advice and support on Payroll
Because there’s always strength in numbers – especially ours.
Clients Case Studies
Learn about the experiences that just a handful of our clients have had in working with us, and how we might be able to work with you.